We are proud to have created a first-class team with experts in several areas. Businesses can access this expertise on a commercial basis to complement the funded advice and support available. We will work with you to achieve your objectives, whether you are starting, growing or selling your business.
We also offer bespoke training packages on vital business subjects. We are currently offering commercial business training on site and off site to suit the business in the following areas:
- Selling – including exhibiting and pitching
- Quality – including ISO introductory course
- Compliance – including Data Protection, legal issues
- HR – including employment matters
We can tailor courses to suit your business needs and deliver using our experienced network of trainers.
Our HR Advisers
We can help with any aspect of employment law or human resources management. For example:
- Write new or revise existing contract of employment
- Write new or audit existing policies and procedures in employee handbook
- Implement HR administration systems, records and documentation
- Assist with employee relations issues, such as disciplinary and grievances, and change management projects e.g. restructures, redundancies, TUPE, changing terms and conditions
- Develop strategies for informing and consulting with staff on rewards and benefits, recruitment and selection, learning and development, equality and diversity
- Act operationally for recruitment and selection, learning and development, training delivery for line manager ‘people skills’
- Equality and diversity review for public/private sector procurement contracting.
For all of your Commercial Consultancy and HR requirements please contact us using this form.