All the business start up advice, business training, business funding, and help you need as well as support to grow your business
Welsh Government funded business start up advice and support available throughout Bridgend, Caerphilly, Cardiff, Rhondda Cynon Taf, Swansea, and the Vale of Glamorgan
Loans are now available for entrepreneurs looking to start a business in Wales through the UK Government backed Start Up Loans Company
Business Wales business start up clients, which have been supported by Business in Focus, enjoy impressive survival rates:-
- Of the businesses we helped to start in 2010-11 - 84% are still trading
- Of the businesses we helped to start in 2011-12 - 95% are still trading
- Of the businesses we helped to start in 2012-13 - 97.5% are still trading
With Welsh Government support, Business in Focus provides expert business start up advice and hands on help to assist you to start and grow your business including:
- Business planning
- Financial planning
- Securing private and public sector funding including grants and the Start up Loan
- Sales and marketing
- Advice and guidance from experienced business people
- Business start up units / offices
- Specialist consultancy including web development, HR and ISO
- Press opportunities
Many of the Welsh Government Business Start-up services we provide are free of charge. We can also signpost trading businesses to the Welsh Government Business Wales service.
We have offices in Bridgend, Barry, Treforest, Swansea, and Cardiff.
If you are looking for high quality business start up advice and help, get in touch today and we’d be delighted to assist.
Visit us on